Working with Microsoft Excel 2013 formulas and functions in is absolutely critical to building powerful financial and analytical worksheets and is probably the most important skill set for many Excel users.
Excel has over 400 built-in functions, a potent set of power tools that simplify certain kinds of formulas and give you unlimited computational potential. Many Excel functions provide extended analytical capabilities and open the door to more efficient use of Excel, but with this many functions, it’s no easy task to know which functions are available and which ones you might have overlooked.
This session gives you perspective on what functions are available and explains (with extensive examples) how to use many of them, including: the IF function (with AND and OR), the powerful VLOOKUP function, selected Date, Statistical, Financial, and Mathematical functions, and the frequently overlooked Text functions.
All examples will be presented within the context of Excel worksheets based on real-life examples; numerous productivity tips, shortcuts, and accelerator tools will be presented throughout the session.
– Learn formula-building shortcuts and how to use formula-auditing tools
– Learn how to build 3-D formulas to tabulate totals from multiple worksheets
– Learn how to use the powerful IF function and the related AND and OR functions for programming-like capability
– Learn how to look up information in tables using the VLOOKUP function
– Use the AGGREGATE function to circumvent error-laden data
– Learn how to use selected Text functions to extract and manipulate character and numerical data for sorting and analytical purposes
– Learn how to harness the power gained from using multiple functions in a nested fashion
– Learn how and when to use the powerful COUNTIF/SUMIF family of functions
– Learn about new Excel 2013 functions – ARABIC, ISFORMULA, FORMULATEXT
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Join The Webinar
Fri, Jun 20, 2014 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
Add to Calendar
1. Click the link to join the webinar at the specified time and date:
Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
2. Choose one of the following audio options:
TO USE YOUR COMPUTER’S AUDIO:
When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
If you prefer to use your phone, you must select “Use Telephone” after joining the webinar and call in using the numbers below.
Toll: +1 (914) 339-0021
Access Code: 932-123-489
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
Webinar ID: 131-232-019
View System Requirements
To Cancel this Registration
If you can’t attend this webinar, you may cancel your registration at any time.